Monday, November 5, 2012

bring ARR down to GVP level



nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@sdhanasekAR yow, this is too much, they are trying to bring ARR down to GVP level

1 hour ago #

4SN 4SN
@nchokkan lol. Given that ARR doesn't tweet, this article is absurd. @sdhanasekAR

1 hour ago #

sdhanasekAR Dhanasekar S
@4SN @nchokkan But it's his verified account, he should be approving it. @nchokkan I saw a huge excitement in that tweet :)

1 hour ago #

4SN 4SN
@sdhanasekAR I hv a policy not to argue with fans.jst 1 imho. He has handed it to some1 he is comfortable & nt " approving" all @nchokkan

1 hour ago #

shiva_papillon sivasankar
@4SN @sdhanasekAR @nchokkan yes I saw that tweet n couldn't believe arr tweeted double Omg .. he was composed even during Oscar n Grammy

1 hour ago #

4SN 4SN
@shiva_papillon precisely. @sdhanasekAR @nchokkan

43 minutes ago #

sdhanasekAR Dhanasekar S
@4SN @nchokkan understand that u don't argue. But I didn't start this.. And i enjoy what arr does, don't analyses who tweeted that :-)

1 hour ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@sdhanasekAR @4SN My point : Doesn't matter who tweeted it, but it is not worth an article, thats for GVP, CBish people, no talent,need hype

53 minutes ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@sdhanasekAR @4SN I have respect for ARR, such articles add no value to him as a personality / brand / talent

52 minutes ago #

4SN 4SN
@nchokkan same thing you said about nepv as well. Bt I think these talented r 2day forced 2 believe marketing is needed. @sdhanasekAR

47 minutes ago #

kmathan Mathan (மதன்.க)
@4SN @nchokkan ok ok go read kumudham and come here . we can speak about 'value" later @sdhanasekAR

43 minutes ago #

4SN 4SN
@kmathan any Android article in kumydam? @nchokkan @sdhanasekAR

41 minutes ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@kmathan Sir, I don't read Kumudam QA of Raja (Except those posted in twitter by 'nalam virumbi's :) @4SN @sdhanasekAR

40 minutes ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@kmathan and, I am a Raja fan who thinks he shouldn't write / speak to media. Just compose music @4SN @sdhanasekAR

39 minutes ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@kmathan So, I don't know what he wrote in Kumudam this week, I am not going to justify it :) @4SN @sdhanasekAR

39 minutes ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@4SN //same thing you said about nepv as well// Yes, I stand by that even today, Can't market genius :) @sdhanasekAR

40 minutes ago #

4SN 4SN
@sdhanasekAR so I started this? Haa haa haa. Reiterates my point. Don't even talk to fans abt their heroes. :)) #NOM @nchokkan

44 minutes ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@4SN :-) @nchokkan @sdhanasekAR me silent penance regarding this topic

55 minutes ago #

4SN 4SN
@spinesurgeon u silent killer sir. :))) @nchokkan @sdhanasekAR

44 minutes ago #

No comments:

Post a Comment