Thursday, November 8, 2012

cardiologist number



spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
One of your friend is admitted for heart attack. You call me. I give the cardiologist number. Your reaction ? @nchokkan @eestweets @scanman

2 hours ago     1 retweets #

eestweets kalees
@spinesurgeon i dont think this example will suit here (heart attack) @nchokkan @scanman

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
Why boss @eestweets I don't treat heart attacks. It is a different department . It is not my duty @nchokkan @scanman

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
The point I am making is, I am now way involved in the treatment process. I give just moral support @eestweets @nchokkan @scanman

2 hours ago #

ksnagarajan K S Nagarajan
@spinesurgeon @eestweets @nchokkan @scanman but when it is a for an application for a job, the behavior from zeroth second is scrutinised.

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@ksnagarajan that is because supply > demand, When Supply < demand, everyone will be hired :> @spinesurgeon @eestweets @scanman

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@ksnagarajan This is an internship,Isn't it. You are not recruiting CEO @eestweets @nchokkan @scanman

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@spinesurgeon there are 100+ intership requests for a small company like ours, we can choose only 2 or 3 @ksnagarajan @eestweets @scanman

2 hours ago #

kmathan Mathan (மதன்.க)
@ksnagarajan i heard even -1000 hours also being scrutinised @spinesurgeon @nchokkan @scanman

2 hours ago #

scanman Vijay
@eestweets Nothing wrong with @spinesurgeon's eg. When known person comes with a medical problem, diarrhoea or heart attack, I do the same.

2 hours ago #

eestweets kalees
@scanman ok understood.i shud've explained it why i thot that will not suit here.any way not required now :) :) @spinesurgeon @nchokkan

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@spinesurgeon @eestweets @scanman While I appreciate you doing this, I feel it won't work @ our field, where timesheets rule the day

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan Disagree I think time is important MORE in our field than in any other field in the world. @eestweets @scanman

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@spinesurgeon I didn't say time is not important in your field. Did I? @eestweets @scanman

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan TIME IS more important in our field that any other field in the world :) @eestweets @scanman

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@spinesurgeon I was talking about timesheets, If I spend 1 hr to reply an intern, it will reflect in my timesheet & my boss will ask why

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan Could have done that after your office hours.We visit other wards only after our duty time. Not in the middle of the surgery

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@spinesurgeon Exactly, That's what I said, I am not good in that, That's why I don't have many friends :)

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@spinesurgeon I treated (and will treat) this as office work only :)

2 hours ago #

eestweets kalees
@nchokkan saar toooo much do u mention abt it tweeting time in timesheets ;) ;) @spinesurgeon

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@eestweets actually, Yes. I have a "Social Media" entry in my timesheet, I lead the Social Media Team @ CRMIT :)) @spinesurgeon

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan I think, in addition to social media, you need to devote some time , at least after duty hours to social contacts @eestweets

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@spinesurgeon :) Now, You sound like my wife :))))) @eestweets

2 hours ago #

eestweets kalees
@spinesurgeon @nchokkan sumtime bck u said PARA scolded u for some mistakes.u took that in +ve due to ur exp

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@eestweets Yes :) nchokkan.wordpress.com/2011/10/21/rgt… @spinesurgeon

2 hours ago #

eestweets kalees
@nchokkan if u were in ur beginning stage of ur writing ,things cud've been different.IMO @spinesurgeon

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@eestweets Ok, I am a bad mentor. Sue me :) @spinesurgeon

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan no need to sue. take @eestweets advice please:):)

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@spinesurgeon No Sir, I Still feel I did my job right, May be a bad friend I am, can't help it @eestweets

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan OK . Let us agree to disagree @eestweets @scanman

2 hours ago #

eestweets kalees
@nchokkan any way that email came to you thru personal rltnship @spinesurgeon

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@eestweets doesn't matter, for me it is an official work :) @spinesurgeon

2 hours ago #

eestweets kalees
@nchokkan ok Saar all fingers are not same ;) ;) @spinesurgeon

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@eestweets If the same friend asked me 'Recommendations for my home library', I would've treated it as a personal work @spinesurgeon

2 hours ago #

eestweets kalees
@spinesurgeon @nchokkan simple sir.v'll come to ur way. U r not handling that job then y take it officially ;)

2 hours ago     1 retweets #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@eestweets I am handling it my way, Take it or leave it :) @spinesurgeon

2 hours ago #

eestweets kalees
@nchokkan we are here because u posted in twitter ;) ;) @spinesurgeon

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@eestweets Not to you, I am telling that to that girl / her father :) @spinesurgeon

2 hours ago #

eestweets kalees
@nchokkan but that's for office benefit .right ? @spinesurgeon

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@eestweets Oh, I didn't understand your question then. Only Time I use for office Social Media activities goes into timesheet, not personal

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@spinesurgeon He will ask Y, Z are hired for that job, why are you replying? That's what I did, asked her to write to Y, Z

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan And this is not just me. Every day I see doctors from other departments visiting patients in my ward @eestweets @scanman

2 hours ago #

scanman Vijay
@nchokkan சார், இதை விளக்க நீர் போட்டிருக்கும் ட்வீட்கள் போட்ட நேரத்தில் ஒரு நல்ல ஈமெயில் போட்டிருக்கலாம். @spinesurgeon @eestweets

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@scanman That is because, I believe the mistake is on that girl's side, She didn't do her homework (Just google) @spinesurgeon @eestweets

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan that is what me, @scanman , @eestweets are saying. She mailed you as an acquaintance. Not as your company co founder.

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@spinesurgeon Even in that case, she has some work to do, like reading mails / googling to understand it / asking questions

2 hours ago #

scanman Vijay
@spinesurgeon exactly. If in @nchokkan's position, I probably would have called her father & explained how to apply properly. @eestweets

2 hours ago     1 retweets #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@scanman Too much sir, supporting spoon feeding, I will never do :) @spinesurgeon @eestweets

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan then you should have told the father on day one. Ask her to write to this. I can't help. @scanman @eestweets

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@scanman Let us take this example, I want to know how to study MA Tamil (Real case), I asked help from a friend @spinesurgeon @eestweets

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan a friend working in Englsih department in a college ??? @scanman @eestweets

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@scanman Before calling him, I did research, understood which univs offer it, what is the eligibility etc., @spinesurgeon @eestweets

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan That is because you are the co founder of a company. YOu have two decades corporate experience @scanman @eestweets

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@spinesurgeon and, zero experience in MA admission process @scanman @eestweets

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan you have 2 decades of corporate experience behind you @scanman @eestweets can't expect the same from a college kid

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan that is what I told in the beginning (1) You expected a college kid to know what you knew after 2 decades @scanman @eestweets

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan (2)treated your friends daughter like any one @scanman @eestweets fixing recruitment not needed. But better communication must

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@scanman I also knew I am not eligible, But wanted to know if somehow I can write it, in some other univ @spinesurgeon @eestweets

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@scanman I didn't expect him to spoon feed, I knew what I wanted, Just needed help on 1 aspect @spinesurgeon @eestweets

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@scanman Instead I could've written a "Pls help me to do MA Tamil" mail to him, nice person, he would have helped @spinesurgeon @eestweets

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan yes. You could have written. "Pls help me to do MA Tamil" @scanman @eestweets

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan and when you wrote like that,he should have done two things(1)Sorry I Have no time.Please ask someone else @scanman @eestweets

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan or he should help you in detail.What is wrong in that @scanman @eestweets

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@spinesurgeon There is a middle path, asking other person to do their part, That's what I did @scanman @eestweets

2 hours ago #

scanman Vijay
@nchokkan I repeat what I said before. You wouldn't have lasted long in our profession. We deal with this everyday. @spinesurgeon

2 hours ago     1 retweets #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@scanman :) நல்லவேளை ’94ல எனக்கு சீட் கிடைக்கலை ;) @spinesurgeon

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@scanman OTOH, these 'professional' rules I learnt are @ IT field, So may be you would've seen a different person, if I entered your field

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@scanman But my conscious wouldn't have let me do it, Help <> Spoonfeeding, We need to do our part @spinesurgeon @eestweets

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan what you consider as spoonfeeding may be a tough one for a newbie @scanman @eestweets

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@spinesurgeon understanding a mail's contents, or asking questions is not too much to expect, IMO @scanman @eestweets

2 hours ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@spinesurgeon misunderstanding a mail and sending resume to a wrong person is not acceptable to me @scanman @eestweets

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan boss. If you have written the mail like what @scanman wrote and if she misunderstood, it is different @eestweets

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan Let me give another example. Tab.Paracetamol 1 tds ac is different from Tablet Paracetamol @scan man @eestweets

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan Tab.Paracetamol 1 tds ac is different from Tablet Paracetamol three times a day before food @scanman @eestweets

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan If i write the latter and the patient does not take the tablet,it is his fault @scanman @eestweets

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan When I write Tab.Para i tds ac @scanman @kmathan @griffindoc @dreamydr will know it @eestweets will not understand

2 hours ago #

spinesurgeon Bruno Mascarenhas
@nchokkan your mail in corporate lingo was too much for a college kid. you should have written what @scanman wrote @eestweets

2 hours ago #

padmaa Padma Arvind
@nchokkan @scanman @spinesurgeon @eestweets are you comparing a senior project director to a first year student?

1 hour ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@padmaa :) I am not going to start it again :) @scanman @spinesurgeon @eestweets

1 hour ago     1 retweets #

padmaa Padma Arvind
@nchokkan I understand:)

1 hour ago #

nchokkan என். சொக்கன்
@scanman I may waste 10 hours watching TV, But won't help someone who refuses to do their job @spinesurgeon @eestweets

2 hours ago #

scanman Vijay
@nchokkan Thank goodness you are not working the the healthcare field. You would've burnt out soon. @spinesurgeon @kmathan

2 hours ago     1 retweets #

padmaa Padma Arvind
@scanman @nchokkan @spinesurgeon @kmathan well said:))

1 hour ago #

No comments:

Post a Comment